Snow Blower Tune-Up
$99.00 for parts and labor.
- Drain old fuel and add fresh "91 octane non ethanol fuel" (Stays fresh up to 2 years).
- Replace spark plug.
- Drain engine oil and refill with 5w-30 winter oil for easier starting.
- Check drive system and lube all points.
- Inspect belts for wear.
- Inspect cutting edge and skid shoes for wear.
- Test run.
- We will call you if we find anything that needs attention.
We suggest you start and test run your snowblower when you get it home from a service shop to make sure everything is working correctly. And if you want a snowblower you can rely on when you need it most, test run your snowblower monthly.
Thanks you your business.
What do we service in our shop?
All brand names of lawn tractors, riding mowers, zero turns, walk behind mowers, and snow blowers.
Hand held products like trimmers, blowers, chainsaws we service Echo only.
Service & Repair
When your equipment needs maintenance and repairs, trust Garden Hut to take care of your machine!
When the seasons change, you need equipment you can count on to keep your lawn looking great and your driveway clear of snow. At Garden Hut, we provide our customers with quality service to keep your equipment in working order. Keeping up with repairs and routine maintenance means less down time and longer machine life.
Whether you need your snow blower tuned-up, blades sharpened, or equipment picked up or delivered, we can help! Check out all our services below and contact us at (701) 775-3191 if you have any questions.