$199.00 for parts and labor. For decks up to 60"
$299 for larger commercial riders. For decks over 60"
- Drain old fuel and add fresh "91 octane non ethanol fuel" (Stays fresh up to 2 years).
- Replace spark plugs.
- Replace or service the air filter.
- Change engine oil and filter. Refill with premium 10w-30 mower oil. Car oil is not a high enough grade.
- Sharpen the blades. Clean under the deck.
- Pressure wash.
- Inspect cables and belts
- Test run.
- We will call you if we find anything that needs attention.
What do we service in our shop?
All brand names of lawn tractors, riding mowers, zero turns, walk behind mowers, and snow blowers.
Hand held products like trimmers, blowers, chainsaws we service Echo only.
Service & Repair
When your equipment needs maintenance and repairs, trust Garden Hut to take care of your machine!
When the seasons change, you need equipment you can count on to keep your lawn looking great and your driveway clear of snow. At Garden Hut, we provide our customers with quality service to keep your equipment in working order. Keeping up with repairs and routine maintenance means less down time and longer machine life.
Whether you need your snow blower tuned-up, blades sharpened, or equipment picked up or delivered, we can help! Check out all our services below and contact us at (701) 775-3191 if you have any questions.