$79.00 for parts and labor.
- Drain old fuel and add fresh "91 octane non ethanol fuel" (Stays fresh up to 2 years).
- Replace spark plug.
- Replace or service the air filter.
- Change engine oil and filter. Refill with 5w-30 winter oil for easier starting. Or 10w-30 summer oil if you prefer.
- Test run under load. Generators need to be load tested to make sure it works when you put a load on it.
- We will call you if we find anything that needs attention.
If you are using your generator as a backup for when the power goes out, starting reliability is an important issue. We recommend starting it monthly and using 92 octane non ethanol fuel with stabilizer added and replacing the fuel every year with fresh from the pump fuel.
A long term solution is to run the generator with 92 octane non ethanol fuel and then drain the tank and run the generator until the carb is dry. This work good for long term storage and you do not have to test run regularly. It will be ready to go when you need it. No time limit on storage. When there is no fuel in the system- there is no fuel to get old. 5 years from now you can add fuel and it will start right up.
Thanks you your business.
Service & Repair
When your equipment needs maintenance and repairs, trust Garden Hut to take care of your machine!
When the seasons change, you need equipment you can count on to keep your lawn looking great and your driveway clear of snow. At Garden Hut, we provide our customers with quality service to keep your equipment in working order. Keeping up with repairs and routine maintenance means less down time and longer machine life.
Whether you need your snow blower tuned-up, blades sharpened, or equipment picked up or delivered, we can help! Check out all our services below and contact us at (701) 775-3191 if you have any questions.