Service Tech / Mechanic
Garden Hut has an IMMEDIATE opening for an experienced Small Engine Service Technician/ Mechanic. Qualified applicant must have 1 years experience trouble shooting and repairing a variety of lawn equipment. Shop hours are M-F 8-6; must be timely, reliable and honest. Position requires valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and the ability to work overtime. Great customer service is a plus!
The Garden Hut has been in business over 35 years, with a strong client base. We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package including Medical, Retirement Plan with Company Match and Paid Vacation/Holidays.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards.
- Diagnose and repair equipment including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, etc. to specification.
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional repairs.
- Work independently yet take guidance when necessary.
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to customers.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
Become part of our team – apply to be a power equipment technician today!
Snow Removal Equipment Operator
Garden Hut has an immediate opening for snow removal. Qualified applicant must be timely, reliable, and honest. Position requires a valid drivers license, reliable transportation, and the ability to work nights and weekends. Some hand shoveling is required. This is a part time on call position. Experience is preferred but we are willing to train. Are you currently going to school? We can work around school classes. Are you laid off for the winter? Make some extra cash and still draw unemployment. Each time it snows we work about 8 hours. Wages depending on experience.